воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

All Things Grey

cindersk: "You have been much too busy this week.  Here, let me...



cindersk:

"You have been much too busy this week.  Here, let me help you clear your schedule…

This shirt that just felt too high buttoned and constraining was  Monday…
This skirt that let in so very little light or air was Tuesday…
These stockings that made you feel a little bit sexy, but still itched a bit were Wednesday…
This lace bra that gave you support and a feeling of naughtiness you could still keep hid was Thursday…
These panties that are silky soft, slightly damp and by the end of the day were sodden and done were Friday…

And now?
Now it is Saturday.
Your calendar is as bare as you are…
It is as free as you feel in this moment.

All you have to do now
Is open your body and mind 
To the endless possibilities.

Now,
I need to re-introduce myself, my love…

I am Endless Possibilities.

Open, please."

Photo



Reblog if you wanna fuck the shit out of someone right now

Photo



Photo





Photo



nwmorena: I try



nwmorena:

I try

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



the-cross-i-bare: mmmm fuck.. this moment…right before your...



the-cross-i-bare:

mmmm fuck.. this moment…right before your lips touch mine… the smell of you..the feel of your breath on me.. my NEED getting stronger… 

fitgirllivinginabikini: Sunday romance. <3



fitgirllivinginabikini:

Sunday romance. <3

fitgirllivinginabikini: 💣💋✌💀🔥



fitgirllivinginabikini:

💣💋✌💀🔥

Photo



Photo



missharper100: Good Morning Tumblrs. Thank you for following …...



missharper100:

Good Morning Tumblrs.

Thank you for following … reblogging.

I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday! 

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий