пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

The little lost kitten....

Photo



Photo



sarpedom: littlesexpet: sarpedom: littlesexpet: sarpedom: co...



sarpedom:

littlesexpet:

sarpedom:

littlesexpet:

sarpedom:

collared-slaves:

Subspace

Close your eyes, pet. It's all right. You're with me, there's nothing to worry about.

But.. nipple clamps are so scary, Sir.

I know, but you would take them for me, wouldn't you?

I would try my best Sir.

That's all I ask.

chelslavoo: Tee hee… coffee flasher



chelslavoo:

Tee hee… coffee flasher

thefrogman: [source]



thefrogman:

[source]

plasmatics:  Clouds Highway ~ By Max Rive »



sleepinsidemysoul: "To be happy is the moral purpose of your...



sleepinsidemysoul:

"To be happy is the moral purpose of your life…the man must have the woman who reflects his deepest vision of himself and in her surrender is his happiness…and the woman must worship the hero." - Ayn Rand

"The Truth is inseparable from who you are. Yes, you are the Truth. If you look for it elsewhere, you..."

"The Truth is inseparable from who you are. Yes, you are the Truth. If you look for it elsewhere, you will be deceived every time."

- Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth (via whatshewanted)

petitechiennedefrance: Fantasme…



petitechiennedefrance:

Fantasme…

Photo



"One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple."

"One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple."

- Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums (via durianseeds)

daddy-wolfie: keep smiling girls ~Wolfie~



daddy-wolfie:

keep smiling girls

~Wolfie~

Photo



these-times-will-pass: Love quotes? you will love this



these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this

cindersk: Just be careful…



cindersk:

Just be careful…

Photo



















fortheloveofsubmission: To the one and only! You said you...



fortheloveofsubmission:

To the one and only!
You said you would never break the chain…. damn your love damn your lies….
Nicole

Photo





xspanked-masters-petx: My pet loves wearing her nipple bell...



xspanked-masters-petx:

My pet loves wearing her nipple bell clamps, especially while she's posting, but we both love hearing them jingle when she's being spanked…

sexslavedreams: I am so jealous!!



sexslavedreams:

I am so jealous!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий